Thursday, May 10, 2012

Update: Busy Crafting Week

This past week has been super busy with crafty things. Ive made Mother's Day gifts for my mom and grandma, and my fiances mom and grandma. The post for this is already created. I'm just waiting until after Sunday to hit "publish" so I don't ruin their surprise. On top of that I made a gift for a bridal shower coming up in the next few weeks and hand painted some glasses.
I may or may not have tested my glasses out already
with a wine cocktail...or two

Miss Priss and Lil E have both been challenging this past week mainly because we all have crazy stupid allergies. Miss Priss has been quietly (mostly...between the sniffles and nose blowing) playing her computer games this week and Lil E has been taking lots of naps, giving this mama some much needed time to get these little projects done. I thought this week would be much worse then it has been due to Fiance being out of town on business but honestly, the allergy season ripping through our household has been a blessing. Am I a bad mom for being glad the kids are drowsy and drugged up on allergy medicine?

I'm hoping everyone gets better before Sunday because this will be the first time (ever) we will host a holidy at our house. Mother's Day BBQ with 20 people in our little, cozy home.
It should be interesting to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment